For more resources, see our Business and Money Databases
International Trade Information
- GlobalEdge™ - Michigan State University's Center for International Business Education and Research (MSU-CIBER) has been designated as a national resource center in international business education by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Virtual International Business and Economic Sources - Provides over 1,600 links to Internet sources of international business and economic information.
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development - The OECD website includes economic statistics of their member countries.
- Trade Show News Network - Search for trade shows by industry, city, state or month.
- World Trade Organization - Includes links for numerous trade topics, including goods and services, intellectual property, the environment, development, etc.
- Schedule B Codes for Exports - The U.S. defines products using 10-digit HTS codes. Exports codes (which the U.S. calls Schedule B) are administered by the U.S. Census Bureau. Import codes are administered by the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC).
- The Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States - The HTS provides the applicable tariff rates and statistical categories for all merchandise imported into the United States; it is based on the international Harmonized System, the global classification system that is used to describe most world trade in goods.
- International Trade Administration - This agency is part of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Its purpose is to help U.S. businesses compete in the global marketplace. The following possibilities are included: trade events; missions; news; directory of assistance centers; country information; foreign trade zones; trade statistics; and more.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency - The U.S. Trade and Development Agency assists in the creation of jobs for Americans by helping U.S. companies pursue overseas business opportunities.
- Export-Import Bank of the United States - The official export credit agency of the US Government.
Last Updated: 02/04/2013