- Bluegrass Community Foundation – Search for scholarships for Kentucky residents.
- CollegeData - Searchable database of scholarships (no registration required).
- Community Foundation of Louisville – Searchable database of scholarships for Kentucky and Southern Indiana students.
- Community Foundation of Southern Indiana
- Federal Student Aid - Financial aid information from the U.S. Department of Education.
- FAFSA -- The Free Online Application for Federal Student Aid
- Financial Aid Calculators - Determine how much four years of college will cost or how much your family will be expected pay. Includes calculators on savings plans and loans.
- KEES Program – Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship offers Kentucky students a financial incentive to make good grades and test well on college entrance exams.
- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority Scholarships – KHEAA offers scholarships for Kentucky high school students and students already enrolled in college.
- Questbridge – This non-profit offers scholarships to summer college programs as well as all-expense-paid weekend visits to top-ranked colleges. Deadline is usually March 31.
- Scholarship Scams - A warning from the Federal Trade Commission on being a savvy and safe scholarship seeker.
- The Student Guide - Financial aid information from the U.S. Department of Education.
- US News and World Report - Paying for College Guide
Additional Scholarship Searching Suggestions
- Need-based and Merit Scholarships are available at Kentucky colleges and universities. Visit the specific school's website to find more information.
- Many religious organizations offer scholarships; if you are a member, check with the local and national office or leaders to see what is available.
- Check with any organizations in which your parents are members; they may also offer scholarships for students.
Last Updated: 10/29/12