- Adult Outreach Bookmobile – A wide variety of library materials are delivered to scheduled stops throughout Metro Louisville.
- Downloadable audiobooks – High quality, free, unabridged, downloadable audio books via OneClick Digital .
- Homebound Books to You – A program which delivers library material to patrons who are physically unable to visit their local branch library.
- Music CDs – A diverse collection of music from around the world.
- Services for Blind and Visually Impaired Patrons - Free computer training, outreach, and more.
- "Hearing Loop" technology - The Main Library's auditorium is fitted with an induction loop to allow hearing impaired patrons with modern hearing aids to enjoy programs. To use a hearing loop, patrons need only to flip a switch on their hearing aids to activate the telecoil.
- Sign language interpreters at library programs or classes, for patrons who are deaf and/or hard of hearing.
- Translation of print to alternative formats (Braille, audio, email, or large type), for patrons who cannot read regular print.
Last Updated: 7/18/11