March Madness has begun!
When you’re not watching the game, you might try some of these great titles.
- Dream Team: How Michael, Magic, Larry, Charles, and the Greatest Team of All Time Conquered the World and Changed the Game of Basketball Forever by Jack McCallum
- The Encyclopedia of the NCAA Basketball Tournament: The Complete Independent Guide to College Basketball's Championship Event by Jim Savage
- Fifty Years of the Final Four: Golden Moments of the NCAA Basketball Tournament by Billy Packer
- Great Moments in Basketball by Michael Burgan
- Great Moments in Basketball History by Stephanie Peters
- Gr 8 ness: The 2011-2012 Kentucky Wildcats Men's Basketball Season by John Calipari
- A History of Basketball for Girls and Women: From Bloomers to Big Leagues by Joanne Lannin
- How March Became Madness: How the NCAA Tournament Became the Greatest Sporting Event in America by Eddie Einhorn and Ron Rapoport
- James Naismith: The Man Who Invented Basketball by Rob Rains
- Last Dance: Behind the Scenes at the Final Four by John Feinstein
- Louisville Cardinals, 1980 NCAA champions by Billy Reed
- March Madness: Cinderellas, Superstars, and Champions from the NCAA Men's Final Four by the National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Play Their Hearts Out: A Coach, His Star Recruit, and the Youth Basketball Machine by George Dohrmann
- Swish: The Quest for Basketball's Perfect Shot by Mark Stewart and Mike Kennedy
- They Cleared The Lane: The NBA's Black Pioneers by Ron Thomas
- When March Went Mad : The Game That Transformed Basketball by Seth Davis
- When The Game Was Ours by Larry Bird & Earvin "Magic" Johnson, with Jackie MacMullan
Editor’s note: Please use the “add a comment” button below to leave any response you may have about the book or the review.
[ add comment ] ( 27727 views ) | related link