- Go to the Library's OneClick Digital page.If you are outside the library, you may be required to enter your library barcode number and password first.
- Create a New Account (click on "Register" located in the upper right hand corner).
- Choose a User Name and Password, then click "Register."
- You will now see the library support page for OneClickdigital along with links to download the software. If you are downloading the Media manager for your PC, then click on the download button for your particular operating system (win download for Windows, mac download for Mac) and install. If you need to download an app for your mobile device, you can do that from the app marketplace on your particular iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play) device.
- When installation is complete, a OneClick Digital Media Manager icon should appear on your desktop. That is where you will access the audiobooks you download. To begin selecting audiobooks for download, return to the OneClick Digital home page and browse the collection.
- Click on titles of interest for more information or to check out a title. Once checked out, return to the OneClick Media Manager to download and listen to your selections or transfer them to other non ios/android devices. If you have questions about whether your device is compatible with OneClickdigital, please contact OneClickdigital support at 877-77 AUDIO (877-772-8346).
If you need further assistance, please call LFPL at 574-1611 or email OneClick Digital Support.
Last Updated: 03/06/2015