- Go to the Library's OneClick Digital page.
- Create a New Account (click link located in the upper right hand corner).
- Choose a User Name and Password, then click "Create Account."
- Login to your newly created account (click link located in the upper right hand corner).
- Once logged in, download the OneClick Media Manager (currently only available for Windows) link located below the search tool on the right hand side.
- The link will take you to a tutorial on how to download and set-up the OneClick Media Manager. To begin downloading, click the download button on the left hand side of the screen (indicated by a blue arrow).
- When download is complete, a OneClick Digital Media Manager icon should appear on your desktop. That is where you will access the audiobooks you download. To begin selecting audiobooks for download, return to the OneClick Digital home page and browse the collection.
- Click on titles of interest for more information or to check out a title. Once checked out, return to the OneClick Media Manager to download and listen to your selections or trasnfer them to other devices.
If you need further assistance, please call LFPL at 574-1611 or email OneClick Digital Support.
Last Updated: 02/03/2010