- Click on 'Browse eMagazines' to view the Zinio for Libraries webpage. You will be asked for your library card and password.
- New users – click ‘Create Account’ and enter your information. After creating the account, you will see the Zinio Magazine Collection page, showing all the available titles.
- Click on the magazine title to find more information about that title. You can check out a title in two different ways:
- If you are on the detail page for a specific title, you can click on the blue “Checkout” button.
- From the Magazine Collection page, you can also click on the icon in the lower right side of the title in order to check out that title:
- To view and read your magazines from your mobile device, download the Zinio for Libraries app for your particular device: iPad | iPhone | Android | Kindle HD/HDX. (Make sure you are downloading the Zinio for Libraries app and not the Zinio app).
- Enter the username and password that you used to create your personal Zinio account when prompted. If your mobile device does not have a dedicated App, Zinio may still be accessed using your browser feature.
- To view your magazines from your PC, there are two options:
- Immediately after you’ve checked out a title: click on the blue “start reading” button.
- Click on the “My Collection” link in the top right corner to see a list of magazines you’ve checked out.
- Click on the open book icon next to the title you wish to read.