Previous Slide | Next Slide
Stay connected with the Library at this time!
If you have a library card with overdue fine-restrictions, if you have a library card that has
expired or is about to, or if you are eligible for a library card but don’t have one yet, we
want to make sure LFPL’s digital resources are available for you during the COVID-19 related
closure. That’s why we have decided to temporarily make the following changes:
- New Library cards will be granted virtually – follow directions at www.lfpl.org/get-card.htm
- Restrictions due to overdue fines and replacement fees have been lifted
- Recently expired and soon-to-be expired library cards are extended until September 1st
- All holds have been extended to 21 days so that your current holds will be here when we
- Late fees are suspended at this time, don’t worry about returning materials to the Library
until we reopen
For up-to-date information on the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, go to kycovid19.ky.gov.
Click here for info on
community assistance and other resources.